13 July 2005

Scattergunnig The Random

Almost 8 PM and still 90 degrees. Summertime bliss. This a week to keep mentally squirreled away, so that one may tap back into it during our 8 months of winter. Here's a bunch of unrelated stuff:

The relationship I have with my current love is being tested by an Italian hottie.

I just got this the other day. Yes, it's the entire "Dark Side of the Moon" album redone as Reagge. It works pretty well.

Why can't this idiot just take his medicine an go away. God, the arrogance on some folks is so unbearable.

China has 170 cities with a population over 1,000,000.

He's got a new wife, gets to live where he wants, does exactly what he wants professionally, and takes home bags of cash. Why did he turn out to be so bitter?

Minnesotans are such rubes. Message to all of you: Get a life. Chickie pooh is 19. What could she possibly have to offer?

Let's play hockey! I like to think I have convictions, and could put up a strong front, but who am I kidding? I'll be running back into the NHL's open arms.

Once I finish with Vince and John, I'll be looking for a bio on Maggie.

This still ain't blowed up in a while.

I don't know why I always confuse Soul Coughing with G. Love & Special Sauce, considering how much more I prefer the latter.

Why must people mess with perfection?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.alcanthang.com/poker/lindsay_lohan001.jpg