06 July 2009

Let Me Offer This . . .

. . . as something most everyone else is not thinking about: I think there's a lot more strategy here than meets the eye.

I will admit I don't know why Governor Palin is resigning and neither do you. All I know is that she's really forcing her hecklers into also referring to President Obama, who also his post for another gig, as a "quitter." She's also solidified the hypocracy on the left that would otherwise be worshiping a woman with her accomplishments if she had a 'D' after her name.

For now, the spiteful freaks like Maureen Dowd and the hit/runners in the fever swamp at HufPo are feeling pretty smug. Problem for them is that they are not smart enough to know from where the last laugh may very well come.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

No comments: